Who Can Join?
Piedmont Plus Federal Credit Union provides all the benefits of a member-owned financial institution to any person employed by an organization of Piedmont Healthcare, Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, Piedmont Fayette Hospital, Piedmont Mountain Side Hospital, Piedmont Newnan Hospital, Piedmont Henry Hospital, Shepherd Center, or an approved medical group located near one of our hospitals and/or branches, and other non-medical business located at 2727 Paces Ferry Road SE. Members of an employee's immediate family are also eligible to join (spouse, children, parents, siblings and grandparents). We are constantly adding groups to our credit union family in an effort to meet the financial needs of all those who desire credit union membership. If you or your company would like to join with us, please contact us at 678-505-8226 and we will be happy to discuss the benefits & eligibility requirements in more detail.
Employer and Employee Benefits
Membership in Piedmont Plus FCU is an ongoing benefit to employees and associates of participating companies or groups. As a full-service financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion of services.
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.